Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

But you only need an LFT which you can get for nearer £30 at various clinics (assuming we still need them)
Yeah think your right think the PCR test has to be done 72hrs before your flight and an Antigen test is 48hrs before.

Gonna book my Antigen for next Friday evening as me and 3 mates fly out Sunday morning.

We are staying over in Norwich on Saturday night and flying to Lisbon on Monday morning, going to look to see if we can get a test in Norwich on Saturday afternoon, if not we will go to Manchester Airport on Friday afternoon if the rules don't change

For anyone bothering.

There are bars around the port area, the Placa Commerciale, Rossio square and Rua Augusta are good for bars etc There is an English pub down by the river. I have also found in the past the Flamengo supporters club bar which sells craft ales and was quality.

A cab from the city centre to the ground is around 15 euros.

We are staying in an apartment near Oriente station in Lisbon on the day of the game as we are getting the 8-45am train up from Albufiera station.

I was over in Portugal last week and its mostly open, the Portugeuse are sensible and follow mask rules as you enter bars/ shops etc. You will need your vaccine certificate and have to fill in a passenger locator form. You need to take a test before going, but coming back a test is no longer required.
All very informative but you've missed out the most important bit what should we be expecting to pay for a beer, I never expect Misty to impart this as last time he bought one it was two and six, but I'd expect more from you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.