Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Sporting don't look very good from the last couple of matches I've saw. I was just waiting on them to bring up an accie and they won 2-0 but the opposition were the better side and missed a pen. Fortunate. Watched them lose to Braga a couple of weeks ago aswell, funnily enough Porro the kid they got from us looks there best player. I'm very confident we can win both legs of the tie.

Hi, does anyone know about the new rules if you were positive within 14 days? My partner was positive last week but negative since yesterday. Due to fly to Lisbon next Sunday - 9 days since showing negative.

They had to report their tests to the NHS app for work so their vaccine passport is currently locked for travel. Will it unlock by Sunday?
Not sure on the vaccine passport for travel, although the domestic one used to unlock after the 10 day isolation from date of test. Negative test didn’t change that timeline as guidance was still to avoid crowded places. What date was the positive result?

Not sure on the vaccine passport for travel, although the domestic one used to unlock after the 10 day isolation from date of test. Negative test didn’t change that timeline as guidance was still to avoid crowded places. What date was the positive result?

First positive was 28 Jan and has been negative since 5 Feb (last positive 4 Feb). Due to fly 13 Feb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.