Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Same flight as us. But we are tight and haven't paid the extra for an early check in. So can't fill the form out until 36hrs before.
You need ur flight details and seat number to complete PLF so no point until you have checked in online and got your boarding passes.

How much do mooners usually budget for daily on these European trips after your essentials flight/ Hotel so food beer etc
I reckon on previous experiences it's still a ton a day

Just taking my bank card myself no Euros, got used to paying on card these last 2yrs. Get paid 15th as well so that's fine

Have you thought about one of these we use one ,top it up and it let's you spend and withdraw cash without charges in what ever currency you want

Have you thought about one of these we use one ,top it up and it let's you spend and withdraw cash without charges in what ever currency you want
A few credit cards do the same thing and saves you having a potential balance left on the post office card. I have a Barclaycard for this reason.

No charges on cash withdrawals or transactions (assuming you pay the balance off at the end of the month).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.