Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Just been sent a ‘checklist’ for Lisbon by city. Contradicts itself by saying vaccinated travelers need a pcr test… then later on says you don’t.

never change city.

Just got the checklist from City and it says all supporters, regardless of vaccine status need a PCR or Antigen test 48hrs prior to departure?? I’m. FOC so I could be reading this wrong, fuck
I hope I am as not got anything booked, surely City have not fucked something so simple up ??

Just got the checklist from City and it says all supporters, regardless of vaccine status need a PCR or Antigen test 48hrs prior to departure?? I’m. FOC so I could be reading this wrong, fuck
I hope I am as not got anything booked, surely City have not fucked something so simple up ??
The checklist is wrong with regard to all visitors requiring a test. Vaccinated don't so long as vaccination requirements are met.

The covid requirements listed are correct for vaccinated.

The covid requirements for unvaccinated is wrong. Antigen tests need to be within 24 hrs, not 48.

The document totally contradicts itself on the requirements for testing! Thanks for the clarity City.

It also states that if you don’t already have a booster you need to have an antigen within 24hrs to get in to the ground. Do you think we can just take a self test one at home the night before the game and register it online with the NHS to get proof?

Hi all.
I'm the organiser of the comedy show in Lisbon with Colin Manford, that was mentioned on the last episode of the Blue Moon Podcast.

In case you didn't listen to the pod, we're putting on a special stand-up comedy show just for City fans around lunchtime on the day of the game, in central Lisbon. As well as Colin Manford, we'll have a set from a brilliant American comedian who currently lives in Lisbon, called Tamer Kattan.

The venue is open 12-3pm and does food too. So it's a great way to spend a few hours on the day of the game eating, drinking and having a good laugh before heading to the main squares to start the proper pre-match build up.

Space is limited and tickets need to be booked in advance online. You can see more info and how to book here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/under-the-lights-tickets-254436354987

Hope to see lots of you there!
Anyone else bought tickets for this? Could be fun.

The checklist also states that non boosted vaccinations will require a negative test to enter the stadium. 72 hours for pcr, 24 hours for antigen. This could catch a few out if this rule is stuck to

The checklist is wrong with regard to all visitors requiring a test. Vaccinated don't so long as vaccination requirements are met.

The covid requirements listed are correct for vaccinated.

The covid requirements for unvaccinated is wrong. Antigen tests need to be within 24 hrs, not 48.
Cheers mate, that’s what I thought, just daft that nobody checks shit before they send it to
The supporters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.