Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Just seen in Guardian:
Portugal will drop a requirement to present a negative Covid test for air passengers arriving with a valid digital European Union certificate or recognised proof of vaccination, the government said on Thursday.

Just seen in Guardian:
Portugal will drop a requirement to present a negative Covid test for air passengers arriving with a valid digital European Union certificate or recognised proof of vaccination, the government said on Thursday.
This is great news which (once official) means that fully vaccinated blues will just have to fill in the pre-flight passenger locator forms for Portugal and UK and provide covid vaccination proof.

This is great news which (once official) means that fully vaccinated blues will just have to fill in the pre-flight passenger locator forms for Portugal and UK and provide covid vaccination proof.
The only slight concern is that most of the official outlets are waiting for official confirmation of the actual date, and also whether it covers the UK and USA
This tweet is the only one I've seen that mentions tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you need a PCR test or LFT to enter portugal (under 18 and not fully vaccinated)

The only slight concern is that most of the official outlets are waiting for official confirmation of the actual date, and also whether it covers the UK and USA
This tweet is the only one I've seen that mentions tomorrow.
The existing restrictions run until the 9th February so I would expect that is the absolute latest it will come into effect.

UK vaccination status has been classed the same as EU vaccination certificates in Portugal along with several other countries. I can't see them changing that. No idea about USA though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.