Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Do you mean Lisbon bud?

No, zero issues whatsoever. Just print off vaccination and or proof of recovery and your passenger locator form and your good to go.

Restaurant last night did want to check and scan covid pass so be prepared to have that ready at times.
Sorry mate.. what do you mean print off vaccination?

Don’t you just need your covid pass on your phone? Wasn’t planning on printing anything

Sorry mate.. what do you mean print off vaccination?

Don’t you just need your covid pass on your phone? Wasn’t planning on printing anything
You can use the phone but I think paper is asked for just in case you lose your phone et

I wasn’t aware you could even print those passes
I saved my PLF yesterday and then after I put the password in ( your passport number) printed it off.

Ive printed most stuff off as Im an old twat. Think its good to have back up in case you cant get signals / phone gets nicked - a lot did in Porto.

Got here yesterday. Went for a wander and it's a nice City. Very steep hills to negotiate if you planning on walking about (which is usually the best way to explore a City). There's even a tram dedicated to just going up and down one of the steep hills towards Bairro Alto.

Plenty of little bars and restaurants all around Bairro Alto with many youngsters drinking and having a good time. It's similar to our Norther Quarter but the little cobbled streets are a lot tighter and it's very dimly lit, it might even feel a little dodgy to some but we wandered around in the dark and felt safe. Reckon blues who are after a decent bar crawl will love this area.

Whilst wandering I heard in the distance a busker doing a rendition of Wonderwall so the locals are obviously preparing themselves for our arrival. He got a few euros for his effort :).

The Portuguese I find are amongst the most friendly people in Europe, football mad too so all in all I imagine everyone will be welcomed and have a decent trip.
What’s weather like mate? Warm enough for shorts in the day and does it drop a lot at night?

Hey guys I'm conscious of spamming this group as an outsider so trying not to post too much about this. But I've been following the chat and seen a fair few people looking for alternative places to hang out on the day of the game away from the big crowds.
We've still got a few tickets left for our comedy show which starts at 12pm which is at a great venue right by the river beneath Barrio Alto that holds about 100 or so people. It's opening exclusively for us too so will be all City in there.
Other than it being a good laugh obviously, they'll be doing food too so you can line your stomachs for the day and beers are Euro 3 for a bottle or €4.50 for a pint.

We're really excited for the show and hope to see lots of you there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.