Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

also we should have not lost that Chelsea final. still fuming how Tuchel took over mid season from Lampard and turned it into a CL trophy when we were like 20 points above them in the league or more.
Ironically, that loss was mostly down to Rudiger being a **** (in my opinion) and the ref being an even bigger ****.

really wanted Pep to catch up to Ancelotti to be also 4x time CL winner 2x with City but it looks to go the other way and Ancelotti becoming 5 times winner he really is the king of this competition with that.
and also he lost one final only think (or more?) vs scousers from 3-0 up at Milan.

Pep probably should have won one at Bayern too, but now it looks hard to catch up to Ancelotti, unless Pep stays like good couple years more at City.

right now the top are Zidane, Pep 3x each and Ancelotti 4x.

also we should have not lost that Chelsea final. still fuming how Tuchel took over mid season from Lampard and turned it into a CL trophy when we were like 20 points above them in the league or more.

Don't panic, Pep's 11 years younger. Plenty of time. With the players Real are rumoured to be buying though, they're going to be hard to stop. Ancelotti can certainly get a tune from the ego's that will be there.

Is it me or do Real Madrid always seem to get the rub of the green and are favoured by the hierarchy?
They do get a bit, but have to appreciate them to consistently win against sides that play so well against them. The way they managed to score 5 at Anfield, I still wonder how. I don't think any other team in the world can do that.

They do get a bit, but have to appreciate them to consistently win against sides that play so well against them. The way they managed to score 5 at Anfield, I still wonder how. I don't think any other team in the world can do that.
Yes

really wanted Pep to catch up to Ancelotti to be also 4x time CL winner 2x with City but it looks to go the other way and Ancelotti becoming 5 times winner he really is the king of this competition with that.
and also he lost one final only think (or more?) vs scousers from 3-0 up at Milan.

Pep probably should have won one at Bayern too, but now it looks hard to catch up to Ancelotti, unless Pep stays like good couple years more at City.

right now the top are Zidane, Pep 3x each and Ancelotti 4x.

That still irks me, along with Spuds 1981 replay robbery.
Is it me or do Real Madrid always seem to get the rub of the green and are favoured by the hierarchy?
No, it's not just you....

They do it the right way, They are a history club, Don't spend Big money on players, Debt free, Self-funded by the fans, Never intimidate the officials, Great for the game,
And if you don’t agree, they’ll introduce you to the peace-loving, civil rights protecting, impartial officers of the CNP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.