Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Not sure we would have been able to cope if we had made it through. We've been on our last legs for a fee weeksnand desperately need the weeks rest.

Dont really care who wins. Dortmund are the obvious preference to win from the remaining 4 but thats practically impossible. PSG over bayern and madrid then I'd want bayern to win tonight purely because madrid knocked us out. Fuck them all.
Imo, if we'd beaten RM we wouldn' have had the legs to win the CL or the title

Pisses me off watching this knowing this Madrid side knocked us out. They are average at best, if Bayern can sort out their play in the box they can win this easy.

Sick of Madrid.
They concede chance after chance and bore there way through 90mins.
Scrape past any decent team by last min goals or penatlies fully underserved

Bellingham and Vinicius offer absolutely nothing defensively. Add mbappe into the mix next season it’s going to be a mess for Madrid. So unbalanced

Leroy looking good
I hope Bayern smash em tonight
Not me...can't stand the German rags, mcpointy and his colleague just described Bayern as a very classy club, fuckin class at being carrupt more like.

Absolute twats !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.