Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Not me...can't stand the German rags, mcpointy and his colleague just described Bayern as a very classy club, fuckin class at being carrupt more like.

Absolute twats !
And the opposition?

Both part of the cartel that tried to fuck us over.

Of the two, I despise Bayern slightly less, so I hope they win.

This is actually really irritating, we should be playing tonight. I see it's another masterclass of non-stop attacking football from the European royalty that is RM, the side that any team should be honoured to be on the same pitch as.
Pass the sick bucket TNT...describing Bayern as a "classy" club....yeah, I'm sure that's how most of the other German clubs see them....biggest budget in Germany, pinching everybody else's best players, tax dodging directors

Sane not scored in 25. That’s crazy.
Is it though? Lots on here look back on Leroy's time through rose coloured glasses. In his last full season with us, that he was fit, he was by no means a guaranteed starter. Pep would leave him out of the side on regular occasions. And he could go missing during games, particularly away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.