Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Appreciate that, and I would never question anything that Pep did. But it would leave a nasty taste in my mouth if he eff'ed off to Germany a day after being presented with a CL or FA Cup winners medal over someone that wanted to be here.
Unhealthy view, on both points.

Pep isn't immune to criticism if he makes mistakes, and he has.

It really doesn't matter who gets a medal if we win it, what matters is that we win it. Leroy has been a great player for us, if he sees his future elsewhere so be it, but all that matters is he gives it his all whilst he's here.

With the number of games we have he'll have to play a part, and he's a great player.

Anyone thinking of booking flights for the final ?

No, it's a waste of time and money. Lisbon has the matches on the basis that there will be no fans inside the stadia. You won't be able to get in or anywhere near the grounds. If I'm wrong and anyone is allowed to attend then it will be socially-distanced "friends"/corporate partners of UEFA and the respective clubs. And I say that as someone desperate to see us win it having never missed a home CL game.

Anyone thinking of booking flights for the final ?
11 days holiday booked already to Cascais (30 mins from Lisbon) undertaken as soon as the dates were announced. Fully cancellable closer to the date if there are no fans allowed (or indeed Madrid beat us)

You’d have thought that Madrid’s goals wouldn’t count as away goals in the away tie now?

Do not know if it's already been mentioned, but would you be happy if Sane played in the CL matches or in the FA cup. Me for one, given the speculation, I would have him on the bench, repeatedly tell him to get warmed then say to him to fuckin forget it you ungrateful twat. Maybe I'm just a nasty contrary old git.

I wouldn’t care if we dug up Hitler to play as long as we won

Uefa have announced that squads for the 20/21 CL should be submitted on October 6th, and have recommended all leagues close the transfer window October 5th. No idea when the window will open, guessing August and a 2 month window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.