Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
The main argument that makes sense to me is it being easier to eliminate the likes of Real Madrid and Arsenal over 2 legs than in a one-off final. We’ve been iffy in both finals we’ve played, so whilst it’s tempting to want Dortmund in the next round, there’s a strong argument for it being better to play Madrid or Arsenal. We’re in it to win it and I think playing them before the final actually gives us the best chance of going all the way. For me, the winner comes from one of us, Arsenal or Madrid.
I don't think Arsenal will win it based on their rather poor performance and somewhat fortunate win against Porto. Infact I think they will struggle against most of the teams left. I think people underestimate Atletico, Barcelona, PSG and Munich all of which can reach the final.

The main argument that makes sense to me is it being easier to eliminate the likes of Real Madrid and Arsenal over 2 legs than in a one-off final. We’ve been iffy in both finals we’ve played, so whilst it’s tempting to want Dortmund in the next round, there’s a strong argument for it being better to play Madrid or Arsenal. We’re in it to win it and I think playing them before the final actually gives us the best chance of going all the way. For me, the winner comes from one of us, Arsenal or Madrid.
Which is exactly why I dont want City over two legs. You'll beat anyone over two legs.

I'd take anyone to be fair. Inter were probably the stand out team in Europe and now they're gone it's pretty open. Experience plays a big part at this stage. I'd prefer to avoid Real and Bayern until the semi finals, but would want them over two legs not one. Real v Bayern and City v PSG would be decent. With Arsenal/Barca/Atletico/Dortmund on the other side. Arsenal v Atletico is the game I hope for. They'd kick the absolute shit out of them and leave then ruined for the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.