Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Loving the draw, teams with balls who will take us on, rather than playing cowards who sit in and try and fluke a win. Second leg(s) at home, great atmosphere. Just want we want. Bring it on.

From the other half, hoping that Atletico get beat, can't stand playing that bunch of shithouses, though I am getting a bit ahead of things here...
I really wanted Arsenal to draw Atletico. Two teams of shithouses. 40+ minutes of added time at the end of each of the 4 halves in the tie for 'injuries'.

Real is one of the better teams from the ones left. And it might not be as easy as last year. But I find us to be the favourite's, as we would have been against any other team in the competition.

Another plus: We are away first. And if we get through we play away first as well? Looks like it.

Our fixtures:
Palace (a)
Real (a)
Luton (h)
Real (h)
Spurs (a)

Real fixtures:
Bilbao (h)
City (h)
Mallorca (a)
City (a)
Barcelona (h)

Injuries and suspensions might influence either side, but I am optimistic.
I think if you beat Real, you win the whole thing. Who's going to stop you? The only other two teams who might have the slimmest of chances will knock the other one out. I dont fancy us to beat u when the pressure is on either.

will be easier to play real or bayern in 2 leggers than in a final imho. (really want arenal to get twated in the qtrs

the other side of the draw all are beatable in a one off game.

Dortmund or Barca in the final

The schedule before Real is so rough, not fair really. Extra 2 games than they have.

Same for Arsenal vs Bayern. It really could be the difference.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Real have their problems this season. Still no proper centre forward, Carvahal is being played every other game. Militao is only just coming back and Courtois is still out injured. They have only just scrapped a couple of results in Spain. They struggled to overcome Leipzig and a couple of group games. They will be a tad pissed.
Agree,they've drawn 4 of their last 8 so not exactly on fire themselves.

spare a thought for poor madrid, they must be absolutely shitting their pants after the total humiliation last year

ha yeah, we are to be feared for sure.

on another point, I think part of a big competition mentality is to forget what's come before and play the game in front of you, last season does not matter anymore. I feel Real have been quite good at doing that, over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.