Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Barcelona are eternal fucked. They can't even sell Messi

He's on 100M wages and clubs would go bankrupt from his wages . And there is Corona

They don't have money for any good defender. Messi is 100m wages and their wage I'll is like 500million. Add Corona to that and it's doomed
Had a look online and can’t believe the wages they pay If accurate but lots of sites state similar amounts. Griezeman on over 700k a week, Messi 1.3 million, Suarez and De Jong over 400k.Loads on 200k plus. And Tehas has the cheek to talk about us. Will make selling any difficult

If City meet and beat Bayern, the Germans will suddenly be called 'past their best' and all the other expressions our media use when City win.
The 'if' refers to the uncertainty of playing and overcoming them, the lack of credit is a racing certainty.

And that would be a mistake. Now Bayern have psychologically terrified anyone who is going to face them.

B.S..our team isnt managed by Alan ball Frank Clarke,etc anymore
Our team full off world class player's who no how to win & expect to win. psychologically they won't give 2fks about these c.nts,
Plus like us they will no they were I off cartel clubs was behind the shitstorm off ffp/insults/lies
Cant wait for this,if we get passed Lyon.
And rip them a new but fking Blue
Arschloch..

@FCBarca is alive!!! And on the forum now.

How are you feeling? Bit of a wake up call for the club or could you see this coming?

What shocked me the most was the entire team including Messi just gave up in the second half. I've never seen that from a Barca team ever. Something is very wrong at your club at the minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.