Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too !!!

Been trying to think what it actually means, but can't work it out. I think I'm over-thinking it
I know. i think it started because he played with two holding midfielders when we lost in the CL at Anfield.

It never got mentioned once in all those games where he made tactical tweaks and innovation which won us games - like Real Madrid away, Liverpool in the league this year etc etc etc etc.

It's a meaningless cliche which people who don't know anything about football pass onto each other in the pub or these days on the web.

I fucking HATE that cliche. Utter meaningless bollocks that everyone passes around as gospel.
'Overthink' is obviously a loaded way of putting it. I think it would be fair to say he sometimes makes surprising decisions for big games, and sometimes they don't work out.
(But to be fair, sometimes they do. And speaking for myself as a football ignoramus, it's no surprise that a world class manager is able to surprise me on the regular.)

Having lost their last 6 homes games, and only beating an average Wolves side 0-1, I make RM clear favourites.

There won't be any Coach Wreckers in Anfield either.

RM currently play at all their games are the Alfredo Di Stéfano training Stadium, while the Bernabeau stadium is being redeveloped.

It's like us playing the Scousers at the CFA stadium.

View attachment 12737
It crossed my mind that we could play our home games there if the pitch is as big a problem as it seems

BVB don’t have a manager either. Isn’t Gladbach’s manager taking over next season?

obviously they have some talented players but I like our chances here. They are not a great team in the sense that the sum of the parts is greater than the sum of the whole. Should bode well over two legs.

Bayern has been beatable this year. They got sent out of the German cup by a lower division side. Also would be nice to beat Sané after he spurned us.

'Overthink' is obviously a loaded way of putting it. I think it would be fair to say he sometimes makes surprising decisions for big games, and sometimes they don't work out.
(But to be fair, sometimes they do. And speaking for myself as a football ignoramus, it's no surprise that a world class manager is able to surprise me on the regular.)
Haha. More or less what I said in the post above when you were typing that one!

If Dortmund do us, I hope they go on and win it. Young Haaland can then try and defend it with us

PSG vs Bayern, that's one favorites out after the QF.

...And we are up against Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.