Champions League Semi-Final | Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any CL final is going to be a tough match, whoever we play. We have beaten a lot better teams than Chelsea and have lost to worse teams. It's a one off game and anything can happen. I would back us to beat then 6/7 times out of 10 but we have to be at our best and play our normal game without any fear.
yeh agreed,,just looking at the team they put out tonight there are only 2 or 3 that bother me,flip that over to a chesea point of view most of out team would give them sleepless nights, chelsea fans not up to it on talkshit the other day saying they will get battered

Just checking back, only 3 of our starting XI from Tuesday started the FA Cup semi against them (Dias, Fernandinho, KDB).

Fuck what anyone else says about us. Don't hold your breath if you're expecting us to get due credit if we win it.

I'd rather we play the shite team and I'd rather we play the team we don't automatically play numerous times a season.
I don't expect credit off others for what we achieve - that's not the City way. Of course anything can happen on the day, but if you can find a bookie that will give me good odds on Chelsea to beat us please let me know, and if you can find one I'll be a very rich man. You know only too well that you won't be able to do this. I don't hold my breath for too long as it's not really good for your health.

Any CL final is going to be a tough match, whoever we play. We have beaten a lot better teams than Chelsea and have lost to worse teams. It's a one off game and anything can happen. I would back us to beat then 6/7 times out of 10 but we have to be at our best and play our normal game without any fear.
Well said!

I don't actually know the stats but I have a feeling that this figure has been higher in the past. That's to say that the situation is getting better.
The top half of the PL table clubs currently hover about the 30 percent mark for home grown talent, whereas the bottom half clubs tend to be more towards the 5O percent mark. It hasn't changed a great deal in the last few years tbh. La Liga usually ranks at around 60 percent of home grown players, whilst Serie A and Bundesliga are only marginally better at producing home grown talent than the PL.

I don't expect credit off others for what we achieve - that's not the City way. Of course anything can happen on the day, but if you can find a bookie that will give me good odds on Chelsea to beat us please let me know, and if you can find one I'll be a very rich man. You know only too well that you won't be able to do this. I don't hold my breath for too long as it's not really good for your health.

I don't gamble so I don't really know what that means.

At the end of the day, I'd be much more comfortable if I knew that it was Real who stood between us and the cup. It would also probably make for a more exciting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.