Champions League Semi-Final | Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea go through tonight, expect Pep to go left field and do something different at the weekend, because chelsea will set up as they will for the CL final as a dummy run

I'd rather play Chelsea tbh, two great saves from Mendy are the difference right now and Madrid could beat us in midfield, Chelsea couldn't
I am surprised at that take. Madrid would be torn apart by us in my opinion. Their midfield is not mobile enough to deal with ours. We’d pick our way through them quite easily. Chelsea however... they really can do a job on us. They are so, so solid. So aggressive in their press. And their front players are a big danger. Never in a million years would I rather face Chelsea. I would not be confident against them but I would be against Madrid.

How does one want RM to progress whilst simultaneously wanting them to lose the match?

'tis quite the conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.