Champions League Semi-Finals

jimharri said:
Carlos-Ancelotti.jpg

''Chelsea? Pfft.''

Cool.As.Fuck.

The death - knell for Tip-taki.
That was fucking woeful from Bayern, sorry Pep Guardiolas' Beyern, he's taken a dynamic attacking team, and turned them into Barca on a bad night .
I'm so glad we got Pellegrini and not Pep, Bayern were as bad as UTD tonight, fucking clueless!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Haha, you really can't be this thick

Managers are measured on success of trophies at this level numbnuts, arguing about your tracksuit wearing manager with regards to SOD is again, showing your complete lack of intake re:debate

Like I said, pleb!!!!
No clueless people measure managers on success alone. Smart people actually look at the situation and how well they have done all things considered. Hence winning the league title at Celtic is not as impressive as getting say Southampton in the top half of the Premiership.

If you had any real knowledge you would realise that Bayern's squad was light years ahead of any team in the Bundesliga and Dortmund had an injury nightmare. Klopp made mistakes in the transfer market, but did a fantastic job to save the season.

Just quit whilst you are ahead and just admit you don't watch Bayern or not what's gone on this season.

Not quite sure why you are so down on this guy. His point is valid. For me Bayern don't look half the team they looked last year at least in the CL as I have to admit I don't watch the Bundesliga. In addition his point about judging managers on how well they do given the players at their disposal is also valid.

Proelia said:
Guardiola has destroyed this bayern team
Yep I feared he might and that's why I said at the beginning of the season Madrid or Dortmund would win the CL. Pep had a fantastic start and I thought my fears might be wrong, but by December it was obvious I was correct.

Another season with Pep will take Bayern back even further. Muller is probably going to be the first one to leave.

supercrystal7 said:
Proelia said:
Yep I feared he might and that's why I said at the beginning of the season Madrid or Dortmund would win the CL. Pep had a fantastic start and I thought my fears might be wrong, but by December it was obvious I was correct.

Another season with Pep will take Bayern back even further. Muller is probably going to be the first one to leave.

Would be happy if that happens.

Bewar3them00n said:
The death - knell for Tip-taki.
That was fucking woeful from Bayern, sorry Pep Guardiolas' Beyern, he's taken a dynamic attacking team, and turned them into Barca on a bad night .
I'm so glad we got Pellegrini and not Pep, Bayern were as bad as UTD tonight, fucking clueless!!!!
All over to the Bayern thread then!...

supercrystal7 said:
Proelia said:

Christ, there's a closet Bayern in denial if ever I've sawn one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.