Champions League Semi-Finals

Gaylord du Bois said:
supercrystal7 said:
Proelia said:
Guardiola has destroyed this bayern team
Yep I feared he might and that's why I said at the beginning of the season Madrid or Dortmund would win the CL. Pep had a fantastic start and I thought my fears might be wrong, but by December it was obvious I was correct.

Another season with Pep will take Bayern back even further. Muller is probably going to be the first one to leave.
Christ, there's a closet Bayern in denial if ever I've sawn one.

If his username is anything to go by he's on meth

robbieh said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
No clueless people measure managers on success alone. Smart people actually look at the situation and how well they have done all things considered. Hence winning the league title at Celtic is not as impressive as getting say Southampton in the top half of the Premiership.

If you had any real knowledge you would realise that Bayern's squad was light years ahead of any team in the Bundesliga and Dortmund had an injury nightmare. Klopp made mistakes in the transfer market, but did a fantastic job to save the season.

Just quit whilst you are ahead and just admit you don't watch Bayern or not what's gone on this season.

Not quite sure why you are so down on this guy. His point is valid. For me Bayern don't look half the team they looked last year at least in the CL as I have to admit I don't watch the Bundesliga. In addition his point about judging managers on how well they do given the players at their disposal is also valid.

it's calls reactionary, just like you admitted on the pellegrini thread not 5 mins ago

His point on managers and success is mute, you can't compare a man who has delivered domestically like he has with club shop and gollum, ffs that is ridiculous

The very fact he is questioning a guy who has won 10+ trophies in 5 years astounds me, in fact it's laughable!!!!

Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
supercrystal7 said:
Yep I feared he might and that's why I said at the beginning of the season Madrid or Dortmund would win the CL. Pep had a fantastic start and I thought my fears might be wrong, but by December it was obvious I was correct.

Another season with Pep will take Bayern back even further. Muller is probably going to be the first one to leave.

If his username is anything to go by he's on meth

I think he should replace pellegrini, he obviously has infinite coaching badges and the crack ain't working for manuel, moss side poison!!!

Gaylord du Bois said:
supercrystal7 said:
Proelia said:
Guardiola has destroyed this bayern team

I don't understand why I would be a Bayern fan and why I would be in denial? I already posted some of the discussions I had on the Bundesliga thread about why Pep's tactics would leave them frightfully exposed etc. I have been arguing for a long time why the Bayern system might work against the likes of Hannover, but would not work when they played a strong team.

What do you think happened today?

It's just when teams went up against Liverpool and were getting blown away. Mourinho did what other managers should have done and got the result with a 2nd team.

MSP said:
Ronaldo is most complete football player ever.
Hard to argue. Needs to win a champions league or 2 more and an international tournament to be the goat.

Heat map today

Bmar6h3CYAAuYwX.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.