Champions League Semi-Finals

Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
supercrystal7 said:
Yep I feared he might and that's why I said at the beginning of the season Madrid or Dortmund would win the CL. Pep had a fantastic start and I thought my fears might be wrong, but by December it was obvious I was correct.

Another season with Pep will take Bayern back even further. Muller is probably going to be the first one to leave.
Christ, there's a closet Bayern in denial if ever I've sawn one.

If his username is anything to go by he's on meth
Perhaps it's just not his nacht.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Christ, there's a closet Bayern in denial if ever I've sawn one.

I think he should replace pellegrini, he obviously has infinite coaching badges and the crack ain't working for manuel, moss side poison!!!
Again if you had a clue you would realise that managing a football club is a lot more than just getting tactics right. Hell if you had any management experience at all you would realise this.

Man management
Inspiring players
Keeping discipline
Organisation
Coaching 'technical skills' etc

These are just some of the things as important as tactics. Wenger may be tactically weak, but he is clearly an unbelievable coach and gets the vast majority of his players to improve. Few people have gone to Arsenal and not improved as a player.

Mancini was great tactically, but ultimately he lost his job due to falling out with people.

If you think every successful manager is fantastic tactically then once more it shows how little you know about football clubs.

supercrystal7 said:
Danamy said:

I think he should replace pellegrini, he obviously has infinite coaching badges and the crack ain't working for manuel, moss side poison!!!
Again if you had a clue you would realise that managing a football club is a lot more than just getting tactics right. Hell if you had any management experience at all you would realise this.

Man management
Inspiring players
Keeping discipline
Organisation

These are just some of the things as important as tactics. Wenger may be tactically weak, but he is clearly an unbelievable coach and gets the vast majority of his players to improve. Few people have gone to Arsenal and not improved as a player.

Mancini was great tactically, but ultimately he lost his job due to falling out with people.

If you think every successful manager is fantastic tactically then once more it shows how little you know about football clubs.

Are you not getting this???

It's widely accepted that

A) you're a knob
B) you're smacked off your tits

Oh and

C) you support palace

Be gone sphincter

Bayern have been given a right slap in the face haven't they? The bigger they are, the harder they fall it seems! Heynckes must be well miffed. Tonight they were a far cry from the well-oiled machine of a year ago. Conceding 3 of their 4 goals from set pieces was particularly atrocious.

Taking nothing away from Real Madrid though, they went there with a plan and executed it to perfection. Pepe and Sergio Ramos might not be the most likeable footballers but based on their performances tonight we could've done with either of them (or someone in a similar mould defensive-wise) in defense at times. Offensively, Real Madrid looked dangerous every time they ventured forward whilst Bayern fannied about for nearly all of the match. Casillas never really looked threatened at all tonight.

I think the predictability of Bayern's play has led to their fall from grace (in Europe at least). The only time they impressed me in Europe this season was against the 3-1 us at home, but even then once Pellegrini woke up his ideas we scored against them and I feel were a tad unlucky not to score more than once. We certainly returned the favour at the Allianz! They looked vulnerable against Arsenal and the rags and I believe it was somewhat inevitable they would succumb to a team of Real Madrid's quality.

Where to for Bayern now? To go from beating Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate to losing 5-0 on aggregate against Real Madrid will surely their bigwigs asking questions of Guardiola's tactics. Beckenbauer and Sammer have voiced their dissent in the past. I am very interested to see what happens. I maintain they are still one of Europe's best teams, and some tactical adjustments and perhaps some pride-swallowing from Guardiola would steer them on the right path.

As for the final, I think either Atletico or Chelsea will be a tasty match for Real Madrid. I just hope for some decent football!

Objectivity aside, to watch a team of Bayern's quality being ruthlessly dismantled in front of their own fans was strangely satisfying!

supercrystal7 said:

Man management
Inspiring players
Keeping discipline
Organisation

A) you're a knob

Oh and

C) you support palace

Be gone sphincter
Nice display of being an adult and engaging in a serious intellectual debate :-)

IH8MUFC said:
supercrystal7 said:

Man management
Inspiring players
Keeping discipline
Organisation

A) you're a knob

Oh and

C) you support palace

Be gone sphincter
Nice display of being an adult and engaging in a serious intellectual debate :-)

That ended oh..... 11 posts ago

You can't flog a dead horse!!!!

IH8MUFC said:

A) you're a knob

Oh and

C) you support palace

Be gone sphincter

That ended oh..... 11 posts ago

You can't flog a dead horse!!!!
Everton flogged Fellani to the rags for 27 million quid :-)

supercrystal7 said:

Man management
Inspiring players
Keeping discipline
Organisation

A) you're a knob

Oh and

C) you support palace

Be gone sphincter

Crystal pal give it a rest. Honest.

I fell out with Zim and was told by another poster who tells us often he is 6 foot 10, has a 56 inch chest that he wouldn't fight him ever.

Kidding Zim. But to fair Crystal does usually know his shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.