Champions League Semi-Finals

GHoddle said:
I wonder how Chelsea are going to set up? 3 at the back, or Azpilicueta playing RW? My guess would be the latter.

I think this will be tight the whole way through, but reckon Chelsea's experience might see them through here.

Are you in for the United job, Glenn?

SebastianBlue said:
GHoddle said:
I wonder how Chelsea are going to set up? 3 at the back, or Azpilicueta playing RW? My guess would be the latter.

I think this will be tight the whole way through, but reckon Chelsea's experience might see them through here.

According to my magic tea leaves, yes. ;)

Re: So Chelski v Atletico then ... who do you want to win?

Ath.Madrid would love to see them beat Real in the Final<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:35 pm --<br /><br />Ath.Madrid would love to see them beat Real in the Final

GHoddle said:
SebastianBlue said:
GHoddle said:

According to my magic tea leaves, yes. ;)

I reckoned you a tarot card man, myself.

Would like to see a all Madrid final and also had a liking for athletico but always said I want English teams (Rags) apart to win in Europe so Chelsea for me, added bonus the Missus is Chelsea

Chelsea for having the decency not to sign that shameful FFPR letter, to their eternal credit and to the everlasting shame of United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs

Swear, Chelsea have the worst songs.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!

LoveCity said:
Swear, Chelsea have the worst songs.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!

At least they're consistent, unlike supporters of the red persuasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.