Champions League Semi-Finals

Re: So Chelski v Atletico then ... who do you want to win?

It's a tough one

As much as we need the chavs to continue in the Champions' League, I would love Atletico to win it, as they are my favourite Spanish team.

They have / had many things in common with City, including having to live in the shadows of a more famous - up until recently - club in the same city.

After Sunday Chelsea, but if they don't make it a Madrid final will be something to look forward too.

After the massive "favour" they did for us I say Chelsea. Any other team, I would have wanted AM to progress.

But tbh I prefer England vs Spain final rather than Spain vs Spain. Bonus of course with tranny vs mourinho subplot. Possibly eto against his old rivals too.

atletico for me i want them to make the final and win it

Chelsea: Schwarzer; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; David Luiz, Ramires; Willian, Hazard, Azpilicueta; Torres.
Subs: Oscar, Schurrle, Van Ginkel, Ba, Eto'o, Kalas, Hilario

Atletico Madrid: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis; Mario Suarez, Tiago; Adrian, Koke, Arda; Diego Costa.

Mourinho going 5 at the back or Azpilicueta in midfield?

Either way this game is probably going to be shite to watch.

blink922 said:
Chelsea: Schwarzer; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; David Luiz, Ramires; Willian, Hazard, Azpilicueta; Torres.

Atletico Madrid: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis; Mario Suarez, Tiago; Adrian, Koke, Arda; Diego Costa.

Danish commentators saying Cole will be pushed up further forward, but we all know Mourinho and it's 5 in the back.

blink922 said:

To be fair I have never been entertained by them anyway, so it's no change I would like them to win nonetheless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.