Champions League Semi-Finals

City Raider said:
Stupid tackle but you shouldn't miss a champs league final through accumulation of yellows - reds only imo
I thought they had changed that so that you don't miss it for a second yellow in the semi?

supercrystal7 said:
pudge said:
supercrystal7 said:
Why laugh? I think they should never have hired and probably would have been best firing before this game. The match today is just the huge exclamation mark on what a terrible job he has done.
Hardly "terrible" tbf

Solskjaer has done a "terrible" job
Terrible is relative to the strength of team you have. Pep has done a terrible job.

He won the league sooner than any other team has in the Bundesliga, made the CL semis and is in the cup final. He's not been as good as Heynckes but that isn't terrible.

malg said:
This tie ain't over yet....
minions-laugh-o.gif

MSP said:
ancelotti should take ramos off.
He and Alonso the only two, bar Illarramendi, I think that are/were a booking away from missing the final.

I reckon they both would have come off at HT, even more important for Ramos now given what happened to Alonso

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.