Champions League Semi-Finals

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
I laughed
Why laugh? I think they should never have hired and probably would have been best firing before this game. The match today is just the huge exclamation mark on what a terrible job he has done.

Don't talk stupid

You do realise no team has ever retained the champions league trophy???

The infrastructure at bayern behind the scenes has been a disgrace, he has pissed the league and unfortunate tonight, shit happens

The sad thing is he will probably get the bullet and you just know where he's gonna rock up.... We don't want that I assure you

Don't think so. Another idealistic manager who doesn't realise that possession is not the be all and end all. Defending is as Mourinho showed just as important.

Well I hope it's not us, as has been promised on here. Much rather Rags get Pep than Carlo.

supercrystal7 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Why laugh? I think they should never have hired and probably would have been best firing before this game. The match today is just the huge exclamation mark on what a terrible job he has done.

Don't talk stupid

The infrastructure at bayern behind the scenes has been a disgrace, he has pissed the league and unfortunate tonight, shit happens

The sad thing is he will probably get the bullet and you just know where he's gonna rock up.... We don't want that I assure you
Have a clue and actually watching Bayern. Bayern are so much better than anyone this year, that Celtic had more chance of coming second than they did. He has made foolish selection after foolish selection, changed the style of play and gone out weakening them from the outset.

IIt's a joke what he has done. If somebody had actually taken over the Bayern job with the sole desire to destroy the club he could not have done a worse job than Pep.

You are making yourself look more foolish with each sentence. Just stop.

Gaylord du Bois said:
supercrystal7 said:
pudge said:
Hardly "terrible" tbf

Solskjaer has done a "terrible" job
Terrible is relative to the strength of team you have. Pep has done a terrible job.
Closet Bayern by any chance.
Why would I be a closet Bayern? Who in South London supports Bayern? It's a shocking job Pep has done and I will show you post I made detailing how he was destroying them from months ago.

supercrystal7 said:
supercrystal7 said:

Don't talk stupid

Have a clue and actually watching Bayern. Bayern are so much better than anyone this year, that Celtic had more chance of coming second than they did. He has made foolish selection after foolish selection, changed the style of play and gone out weakening them from the outset.

IIt's a joke what he has done. If somebody had actually taken over the Bayern job with the sole desire to destroy the club he could not have done a worse job than Pep.

In that case #SOD should become #SOP

supercrystal7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
supercrystal7 said:
Terrible is relative to the strength of team you have. Pep has done a terrible job.
Closet Bayern by any chance.
Why would I be a closet Bayern? Who in South London supports Bayern? It's a shocking job Pep has done and I will show you post I made detailing how he was destroying them from months ago.

Pass me some of what you're smoking!

supercrystal7 said:
supercrystal7 said:

Don't talk stupid

Fucking hell has pep shagged your missus or something? Ridiculous.

Why is Neuer so highly rated? Whenever I see him for the full 90 mins he always looks to have a mistake in him, he could easily have cost Bayern two more goals with his mad rushing out.

karen7 said:
We are far too nice to get far in this competition
When you see the antics that go on,we just don't do that and i'm glad we don't

As a team we are to honest. Have we got one player who is known for diving and cheating? That's a good thing, but in the champions league we've got to wisen up a bit when playing foreign teams who tend to play dirty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.