Champions League Semi-Finals

Question; how does Dante get to play for a club like Bayern, never mind his national side? He'sabsolutely shocking tonight. I remember him being all over the place when we played there in the winter as well.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
robbieh said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Don't talk stupid

You do realise no team has ever retained the champions league trophy???

The infrastructure at bayern behind the scenes has been a disgrace, he has pissed the league and unfortunate tonight, shit happens

The sad thing is he will probably get the bullet and you just know where he's gonna rock up.... We don't want that I assure you

Don't think so. Another idealistic manager who doesn't realise that possession is not the be all and end all. Defending is as Mourinho showed just as important.

Well I hope it's not us, as has been promised on here. Much rather Rags get Pep than Carlo.

That is exactly what I alluded to, it went over your head

How so there was nothing that seemed like sarcasm in your post.

So you do want Pep to rock up at Trafford.

Magicpants said:
The German rags getting a spanking.

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

It really is isn't it!

Gary Neville being bold on Twitter tonight:

Gary Neville ‏@GNev2 9m

United fans- this is our philosophy ! Scrap that tippy tappy crap!! Fast/ furious / aggressive and real!
Expand Collapse

Gary Neville ‏@GNev2 13m

Heavy Metal and Rock & Roll Football... Swan Lake has retired! Hallelujah!

Death by 1000 passes isn't really the German way. Bayern last season were the perfect prototype of the German way, but they had to force Heynckes out to get Pep, almost as if to make the arrogant statement that they could have whatever they want.

But they will keep Pep and Thiago will be instrumental to his style, probably at the expense of one of the Germans like Schweinsteiger.

Strange how such a proudly German club who cherry pick the best German players are happy to throw away their German style, though.

sam-caddick said:

Gary Neville ‏@GNev2 9m

United fans- this is our philosophy ! Scrap that tippy tappy crap!! Fast/ furious / aggressive and real!
Expand Collapse

Gary Neville ‏@GNev2 13m

Well he wrong. Their philosophy is send in a million crosses and hope one ends up in the net. Nothing like Real.

sam-caddick said:

Gary Neville ‏@GNev2 9m

Expand Collapse

Gary Neville ‏@GNev2 13m

You gotta love the Nevster!

;-)

DruntBlunt said:
Mayor West said:
I'd take pellegrini over guardiola even if we don't win the league
Any day of the week. Pep really hasn't proved anything yet. He's been in charge of two teams so good that they'd probably won it all even with Our Dave in charge.

I agree in that it is difficult to judge just how good a manager Pep is because of the two teams he has managed. It might be ignorance on my part but it seems that he has sort of inherited two well oiled machines. I don't expect him to prove himself as a manager by turning up at the likes of Crewe Alexander to prove himself but it would be interested to see how he copes at a club where they need to build something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.