Champions League

simon23 said:
the difference between spurs and us is the pace spurs play at....they play like utd have done in the past...very quickly and with width

where as we dominate possession and build up so slowly that it gives opposition time to get defenders and midfielders behind the ball and defend in numbers

we are playing an italian style off football in the english premier league and it we will continue to struggle if we keep playing this. (thats not me saying i want mancini gone..its me saying i want him to change the way he plays)

Have you looked at the league table ?....

jimharri said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's deserved though. They just dicked the European Champions.
And THAT is the level of performance we should be aspiring to. Unfortunately, going on displays so far this season, we are some way away from that.
Ridiculous. Our win over Chelsea is better than anything Spurs have done this season. We're also above Spurs having played the tougher games.

The rags buys bebe, a player from lower division in portugal, and after just a few months he scores in the cl. No matter what they buy, theyr turn him into gold. Unfucking believable.

LOL A CHELSEA "SUPPORTER" ON FACEBOOK POSTS: "DON'T BLOW IT NOW TOTTENHAM !!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
the difference between spurs and us is the pace spurs play at....they play like utd have done in the past...very quickly and with width

where as we dominate possession and build up so slowly that it gives opposition time to get defenders and midfielders behind the ball and defend in numbers

we are playing an italian style off football in the english premier league and it we will continue to struggle if we keep playing this. (thats not me saying i want mancini gone..its me saying i want him to change the way he plays)

Have you looked at the league table ?....

i have were 4th 2 points clear of spurs,3 points behind arsenil and the shit and 5 points behind Chelsea

Thaksins Love Child said:
Harsh to blame Maicon, no one has dealt with Bale for the past 8 months or so. He has an end product unlike road runners like Lennon, Walcott and SWP.

Great crosser of the ball.

Rafael? Bale was tamed all day on saturday.

Milito not starting is understandable because of his recent recovery from injury, but honestly, Coutinho should have started over Pandev, he destroyed Spurs in the first half a long with Eto'o and Sneijder at the San Siro. It's some players capable of such great vision and flair will have it beaten out of them by Rafa, he's doing a good job so far you incapable idiot.

Ricster said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
R U surprised mate - from Euro champs to dross in one easy step - get Rafa!

I'm honestly shocked at how ordinary their team looked tonight. They didn't play to well against Sampdoria but i thought it was just a blip, but now if i was an Inter fan i'd be a bit worried. I've never seen the likes of Lucio, Maicon, Zanetti, Chivu and Samual look so inaffective as a unit.

Also, Pandev starting before Milito is comical, and Sneijder looked as though he was in another world. He wasn't interested at all.

Very strange, and people are questioning the harmony in City's squad.

Inter clearly reached their zenith under Mou as everything came together - many players there now 30 plus and on a downward trajectory - they don´t seem as arsed after winning it last time out - Rafa won´t be there long imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.