CHAMPIONS

Blue Fill said:
Date..... 2013, location ..... outside the Etihad, 'Jeezush chricht it wash scored in Manchini time, fucking cheating blue bashtards it shouldny have happened. Where wash Howard Webb?'

522808_408196625869793_100000383783607_1344997_237526625_n.jpg

Brilliant hahaha!!

Not gor nerves to watch the final game......someone out there who recorded the game on dvd etc, and want to sell a copy to me.......???

Per Arne
Norway Blue

UNBELIEVABLE !

When Pablo scored I growled agressively and confidently. Now just don't concede and CITY are champs.

When Dzeko equailised I clapped somEwhat sarcastically and thought typical CITY, too little too late.

When Kun won it I squealed like a girl, hyperventilated and nearly had a heart attack.

OH CITY I LOVE YOU !

Also want to hear with fellow blue mooners if there are possible to buy a big champions flag??

Serious payer.

Per Arne
Norway

kenwrightwat said:
Everton fan here, well done well done well done - that wasn't just emotional - THAT WAS RELIGIOUS BABY!!! the devil is slain!!

Classy presentation and party at the end, true football supporters the world over will recognise true supporters getting rewarded after years of loyal support.

GET IN THERE.
Good man kopites are gobshites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.