CHAMPIONS

I am drained and everything around me seems to be moving slow... Can this day never end?

Nasri-"I knew that I made the right decision and tonight you know, I want to celebrate with all the fans that are here"

Really pleased for all the "mercenaries". You could see what their actual priorities were when then final whistle blew.

Cryinmy eyes out with dad, sister and uncles. But we dont give a fuck because we're all pissed up, City is our name!!!!!!!!

He thought he had it :P

256elxc.jpg

Ducado said:
Like many I had also given up, but my Mrs just kept saying City will score, and she was as cool as a cucumber, and then Kun scored we just danced around the house

Ditto Ducado. My Mrs said on 90 min... "calm down" ( I was cursing, pacing, thumping the walls and sofa), "we will score twice in ET. When Kun scored I picked her up and danced around the living room :-)

What an amazing day. I LOVE YOU CITY

Blågribben said:
Not gor nerves to watch the final game......someone out there who recorded the game on dvd etc, and want to sell a copy to me.......???

Per Arne
Norway Blue

Should be up on the internet, various sites tomorrow.

THANK GOD FOR FERGIE TIME!!!!!! AGED TEN YEARS IN 45 MINS AND CRIED LIKE AN 4YR OLD!

WHAT A RIDE BEING A MANCHESTER CITY FAN!!!! BRILLIANT!

CHEERS TO ALL YOU BLUES OUT THERE!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.