CHAMPIONS

WHAT an end to the season and what a way to win it!

Unbelievable drama. Well pleased for you lot - I nearly had tears in my eyes watching those final minutes on Sky. Congratulations - you deserve it.

Just got back, via a few pints, so:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It hasn't sunk in yet. I am not sure it ever will.

This is truely truely surreal. Every time I watch a replay of Aguero's goal I start welling up again.

Thank you Sheikh Mansour, thank you Khaldoon, thank you Roberto Mancini, and all your staff, thank you to all the players for fighting until the end, and thank you to all the fans of our beloved club for becoming one and helping to make an impossible dream just a few short years ago into a reality.

"Manchester City Champions"

An email from my 82 year old grandad. Supported City all his life. He lives in Dukinfield.

It was truly incredible and unforgettable and City's amazing come back will live long with its devoted fans who must have feared the worst at 1-2 in favour of QPR and what a stunning finish from City it breally was. I was overcome when City won and I took Toby [his dog] out with no little sang froid and has we passed the Lodge pub this young man was stood in the doorway of the pub supping a pint and I was so happy I said to him ---'City have done it' and he was in tears and he shook my hand a dozen times. He was in a real state and as happy as a lark. He asked me in for a pint but I had my dog so I shook his hand and left in joyously happy singing Blue Moon as we turned onto Lodge Lane.. Of course I have for years dreamed of this massive change of fortune for City and having so many times seen City throw games away I did worry they may slip up yet again and all credit for City's scorers who never gave up hope. United will be sick and perhaps we will go on to more glory.

I hope you enjoyed yourself. It was a lovely treat for the fans.

All my love and best wishes,

Grandad

Greatest day of my life, that Aguero goal will live in the memories for a long long time, tears and emotions were all over the place. The first league trophy I have witnessed, at the age of 18 I am blessed, hopefully there are many more to come, being in that ground today was unbelievable.

Just watching the replay of the Aguero again looking for the other players rection when he score and for people who say Balotelli doesnt celebrate goal just watch him
He goes completely wild,just unbelievable joy

Well, for the last few weeks I've been so nervous about the title race, especially as we got closer and closer to Man U.

Even after winning the game at Newcastle, I refused to get carried away. This is City, I thought, we always do it the hard way or completely balls it up.

And during the second half, I really thought we'd lost it, even with Barton's deserved sending off. It just looked like we couldn't break QPR down and the longer it went on, the more resigned I got. But I never leave before the end because I know what we've also done this season late on, and when Džeko scored to make it 2-2, I still wasn't sure.

But what a finish from Sergio Agüero, what a cool finish too, no panic, just slotted it low and hard. Myself and my friend (both season ticket holders) went absolutely mental, as did everyone else too. It was just one of those moments which will live forever with me as a long life Blue.

To see us win it like that showed that we too can cut it when the chips are down, and just to see the look on Baconface's face afterwards when he'd heard we scored the winner was wonderfully poetic justice.

Pics from today are here too:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157629712159412/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 712159412/</a>

Revel in it Blues, because this is OUR City and this is our title!

Speechless, overwhelmed with emotion, well done to the club, manager players and especially to all Blues, what a memorable day and if not to top it all we won it in true hollywood fashion. God bless I love you all. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.