CHAMPIONS

Ive had far to much to drink and feel so ill, but i still couldn't give a fuck! - Im on cloud 9, not sure what to do with myself! - CTID

Just got in

That was one fucking white knuckle ride. It's 44 years since we last won the league and I've aged that much again since three o clock.

We do not do things the easy way.

COME ON CITY!!!!

citysince88 said:
Just got in and I fucking love you all. I hope those rag cunts suffered.
Oh they are mate,judging by the 49 yes that's right 49 messages I had they (albeit not the biggest fans in the world) they are gutted it was mint reading them all

Never thought I'd see the day and it still feels a bit surreal.So glad I was lucky enough to be there when history was made. Back home now and just about to watch MOTD. Then I'm go to watch Kuns goal again and again and again and gain.......................Agueroooooooooooooooo!!!!

No matter what treatment I received from my so called ' local' I appreciate the loyal fan's comments...thanks

City till I die

CHAMPIONS "Shut up now"

Excellent Excellent Excellent.

For all those who called for Mancini's ouster because they are provincially biased against non UKers (and had no idea he was a great players and manager before he came to the premier league), in the words of the great Balotelli, "Shut up now"!

I will say it again, "Shut up now!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.