CHAMPIONS

What a mental day, what a way to win it, still welling up intermittently, I love you city

Woke up this morning thinking that I had been dreaming. Guess what, I'm not.

Was waiting to see Eamon Holmes on Sky News this morning, but apparently "he had already booked the day off". LMFAO!!

Been a blue since I was 3 months old (now 37), my 2 year old son was registered a junior blue at 3 HOURS old.......I will always be a blue and let the good times role on....

My dad and us are the only blues in a family of reds so this day has made my life. MANCHESTER CITY...CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!

dref619 said:
What a mental day, what a way to win it, still welling up intermittently, I love you city

Currently sat at home - ooohhh the joy of shift work :-D

No work til Thursday - still not sure what to do today, do I goto town and get drunk or was yesterday enough?!?

I've watched MOTD about 20 times, and every time there's tears in my eyes - a mixture of pride and humour (every City fan has to laugh!!)

44 years, don't let it be that long again!!!

Not read all 35 pages but would just like to (smugly) say:

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME??? I said for weeks and weeks to have faith and it happened, we did it. I am not ashamed to say that I cried at the end and I keep filling up every time I watch that last goal and the reaction of our so called mercenaries. Zaba said they wanted to be legends and boy have they become legends.

YYYEEESSSSSS. The boys in Blue never gave in!!

Congratulations!!!!

Best team in the country and deserved title winners.

I know you probably didn't feel it at the time, but I can't imagine a better way to win the league.

Enjoy the first of what will probably be many!

from a Newcastle fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.