Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

I worked in Luton and have mates there, so Come On You Hatters!

If Luton win, they'll be the only team to have gone from the conference to the Premier league.
And the 2nd Premier League club to have played in Non League and Premier League. You could count Wimbledon as one I suppose before they changed to MK Don's and then created a new Wimbledon.

Oldham were probably the first club to achieve 4 relegations to Non League in a row. Luton could be the first club to achieve 4 promotions in a row. I sometimes wonder how Oldham have gotten so bad to achieve this unwanted record.

Luton, they have never been in the top flight since it became the Premier League and it's always good to have a new face to it when the opportunity arises.

I hope Coventry do it next season.

That phrase about the match being the "Big money match"/"Pound notes game"/"Most expensive game in football" is one minor thing that irritates me. It's a true fact, but we hear it every year.

Had aggro with Luton at Kennilworth Road, night cup match, then aggro with them at Maine Road for the replay, then aggro with them at Old Trafford for the second replay, so come on Coventry.

Watching everyone trying to choose between Syphilis and Gonorrhoea is hilarious! Just about picking Coventry purely and simply because they used to take the odd point off the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.