Championship Thread - 2023/24

Cracking result today @Stockport mackem and we even ground our first point out playing with a back 10 :)
Small steps fella, you are on the board...you'll be fine when you get your first win and go on a run...as we've proved today..anybody can beat anybody...

It's a league to avoid when betting...anything can happen

Well done to the Owls as well, getting their first point in the land that the 20th century bypassed. You happy with that result, @West Yorks Owl?
Absolutely m8, I had us down for a hammering today. I do worry where the goals are going to come from mind, but we need to start playing a settled team which would help us out.

Absolute dog sh*t yesterday, never laid a glove on Ipswich in the most comfortable 1-0 you'll ever see. Our keeper was man of the match and if it wasn't for him it would have been 4 or 5.

I could have 95% named the Ipswich team before the lineups were announced, but with our "names out of a hat" policy of team selection I couldn't even tell you what defence we will have each week, never mind starting X1

Only plus point yesterday was the "Thank You Dejphon Chansiri" banner being vandalised with spray paint before being ripped down, should have been done years ago.

Roll on Tuesday where the bottom 2 (Us Vs Boro) face off in the Absolutely Toilet Derby, there's only one winner as we kick start their season.

Well done Chancer this is all on you!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.