Championship Thread - 2023/24

Absolute dog sh*t yesterday, never laid a glove on Ipswich in the most comfortable 1-0 you'll ever see. Our keeper was man of the match and if it wasn't for him it would have been 4 or 5.

I could have 95% named the Ipswich team before the lineups were announced, but with our "names out of a hat" policy of team selection I couldn't even tell you what defence we will have each week, never mind starting X1

Only plus point yesterday was the "Thank You Dejphon Chansiri" banner being vandalised with spray paint before being ripped down, should have been done years ago.

Roll on Tuesday where the bottom 2 (Us Vs Boro) face off in the Absolutely Toilet Derby, there's only one winner as we kick start their season.

Well done Chancer this is all on you!!!

Good to hear that people are making their feelings known more clearly.
That disgusting individual Chansiri needs to feel the heat for his gross mismanagement of your great club. He's turned a time of optimism into this. I genuinely feel for you. I thought your neighbours were badly run but he's in a league of his own and he expects everyone to believe his bull about Darren Moore. He's deluded.

Last edited:
Good to hear that people are making their feelings known more clearly.
That disgusting individual Chansiri needs to feel the heat for his gross mismanagement of your great club. He's turned a time of optimism into this. I genuinely feel for you. I thought your neighbours were badly run but he's in a league of his own and he expects everyone to believe his Bellshill about Darren Moore. He's deluded.
Thanks m8

Apparently there's a tennis ball protest on 15 mins tomorrow night, be interesting how half arsed it is.

My first thought was I'm not sure I could reach the pitch where I sit if I tried :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.