Championship Thread - 2023/24

Why does that weakest link banner still annoy the fuck out of me 23 years later? For that reason I still hate Ipswich to the point I’d rather Leeds went up.
Same reason I do. Same reason Jim hates Leeds.

A biter hatred over something years ago that's largely irrelevant, But still, fuck 'em. Twice on Sundays.

Why does that weakest link banner still annoy the fuck out of me 23 years later? For that reason I still hate Ipswich to the point I’d rather Leeds went up.
It irritated me too. But not to the same extent as getting a couple of belts off some inbred no-mark outside (H)elland Road back in the 1970s did. Ipswich are by far the lesser of two evils. No contest.

Fair enough, sorry for the "Irrelevant" comment.
No need to apologise. I'm just explaining my hatred for that club. Seeing some childish banner on the telly is nothing compared to getting belted when you're 16 years old by some thug that's built like a brick shithouse, when you couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag. That sort of thing lingers in the memory. I'm sure there's some on here who think my stance on that club is done for, as the hip young kids would say, "bantz". I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.

It irritated me too. But not to the same extent as getting a couple of belts off some inbred no-mark outside (H)elland Road back in the 1970s did. Ipswich are by far the lesser of two evils. No contest.
Got legged a few times back in the day, all part of the experience ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.