Championship Thread - 2023/24

Surprised to see some empty seats in the home end. First game of a new season, after a summer away from football, and celebrating being in the championship. You'd have thought it'd be a sell out.

Ridiculously expensive tickets in a cost of living crisis.

I'm not crying you are :)

What I'd give to have a sniff of that talent these days, throw in Roland Nilsson too

I agree m8, we just have to hope we can stabilise and someone else comes in for us.

Everything he touches turns to sh*te, there's a reason why the Chansiri family didn't let him loose on gthe family business.

Crying?! Have I missed summat?

QPR got thrashed by Watford. I remember when they were the richest club in England when Flavio Briatore and Bernie Eccleston were involved and they looked like they were going to be what Newcastle are aspiring to now. They're probably one of the favourites to be relegated. Talk about mismanagement.

Most of my Welsh family are Swansea and I watched them when they were near me a few times and tickets were going. They played some brilliant football under Martin but didn’t truly have the players to kick on with it. If Southampton give him time then he’ll do very well there.

Surprised Ward-Prowse didn’t get picked up by a Premier League club but maybe the captaincy kept him.
Did they? That would be news to the Swans fans I know

Did they? That would be news to the Swans fans I know
Yet it wouldn’t be news to any I knew. They were top in possession, key passes etc. Then there was the double double over Cardiff.

Is it the Swans fans who filmed themselves trying pay cash in a cashless club shop?

Yet it wouldn’t be news to any I knew. They were top in possession, key passes etc. Then there was the double double over Cardiff.

Is it the Swans fans who filmed themselves trying pay cash in a cashless club shop?
They hated him and hated watching their team play his way. All pleased he left. Respectfully, youre talking rubbish.
Sample comments here..

I thought I'd watch the Football league highlights tonight. 35 minutes in and it's mostly yap yap yap. Turned off.
Typical of too many so-called"highlights" programmes. Hours of footage wasted so some washed up ex-pros can spout ill-informed, inarticulate drivel..

I thought I'd watch the Football league highlights tonight. 35 minutes in and it's mostly yap yap yap. Turned off.

I’m quite enjoying the yap yap yap for once?

The presenter has got some body on her. Not that’s there’s owt wrong with the face either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.