Champs League Draw

super_city_si said:
mad zab said:
Somehow I think Roma fans will be more pissed of than us with this draw.

The game in Munich showed if we get our tactics right we can beat Bayern. I fully expect us to qualify and have a good chance of topping the group.
We are equipped to give Bayern a game. AS long an Pellegrini doesnt platy 4-4-2. With the two Ferns and Yaya in the middle and Silva and Nasri we have a great midfield capable of ball retention.

Exactly fella, I think we can rest assured that the Bayern game is one where MP will definitely play 3 central midfielders.

I'm excited for the Champions League this year, I think we will not only get out the group stage but also get quite far in the knockout stage, could even win it! We have a great squad and when we are on it, we can beat anyone. Bring it on!!!

On the blind, I agree with everybody who think it's a shite-draw. We are in pot 2 and managed to get an even tougher draw than last year in pot 3. Again meeting Bayern and CSKA, with Rome instead of Pilzen. Than we start away at bayern in between Arsenal and Chelsea for the PL. And to finish it off, we have 5 awaygames after a CL-game out of 6.

Oh, not ready yet: Again the toughest group of all English teams in the CL. For 4 years running ... un-be-lie-va-ble.

Lets qualify, either 1st or 2nd, and get this over with. Aarghh ...

eversince 76 said:
On the blind, I agree with everybody who think it's a shite-draw. We are in pot 2 and managed to get an even tougher draw than last year in pot 3. Again meeting Bayern and CSKA, with Rome instead of Pilzen. Than we start away at bayern in between Arsenal and Chelsea for the PL. And to finish it off, we have 5 awaygames after a CL-game out of 6.

Oh, not ready yet: Again the toughest group of all English teams in the CL. For 4 years running ... un-be-lie-va-ble.

Lets qualify, either 1st or 2nd, and get this over with. Aarghh ...

And Arsenal and Chelsea have City to deal with along with their mid week Champions League game.

Bring it on.

MeatHunterrr said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Controversial opinion but I really don't know why we bother entering the Champions League with these muppets from UEFA.

The way we have been treated by UEFA over the last few years is a complete and utter disgrace. Talk about having to compete with our hands tied our backs year upon year. Utterly unbelievable.
the thing is, players do care about CL whether you like or not and the board and owners it seems.
its huge for everyone connected with the club ,which makes it all the more disappointing,when you get all the city fans on here,crying off ,you can bet ,this group of players will be giving everthing,pity some of our fans,cant show,a little of their commitment,,to the believers,see you all in berlin

ped said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Controversial opinion but I really don't know why we bother entering the Champions League with these muppets from UEFA.

The way we have been treated by UEFA over the last few years is a complete and utter disgrace. Talk about having to compete with our hands tied our backs year upon year. Utterly unbelievable.
the thing is, players do care about CL whether you like or not and the board and owners it seems.
its huge for everyone connected with the club ,which makes it all the more disappointing,when you get all the city fans on here,crying off ,you can bet ,this group of players will be giving everthing,pity some of our fans,cant show,a little of their commitment,,to the believers,see you all in berlin

Phew! A positive attitude!

I can't go but I hope you have fun and cheer the lads on into battle.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
is it seriously Gooners, Bayern then Chelski?

They really won't stop at anything...
Imagine if we take all 9 points how funny it will be!

Well why the loom and gloom this "group of death ...." those things were applied during Mancini time 1st for his poor record 2 for the fact that the team was still new to CL

now its a different thing city players are one the paid players in the world they know each other they know what this club aiming for so i fully expect us to go throughout if not then players should look at themselves

the difference is that this time the 4th will certainly take points out of other teams as Plzen did last year against CSKA so beat CSKA and Roma and get one result against Bayern

it will start getting easy when we get to pot 1!! so hopefully Arsenal crash out early and lose the 1st pot and United don't qualify again for the next CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.