Champs League Draw

KippaxCitizen said:
jimharri said:
de niro said:
its got nothing to with the football, we'll piss all over them. its the fact they stab people as the police look away.

c**ts.
Look on the bright side; the Blazing Squad will be wanking themselves silly at the thought of a 4 vs 4 ruck in the Trevi fountain.
"ciao. è che i Rom? ci sono solo quattro di noi, non portano troppi giù"
Couldn't have put it better myself.

alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?

Its a joke , why not in Reals or Athleticos group ? people cant say tv scheduling as the scousers went into that side of the draw , Id like to know how long has tv scheduling been factored into the draw , probably since ovo got into the CL no doubt

johnmc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
So the champions of England get the most difficult group out of the four representatives?

Coupled with the farthest distance to travel in Europe?

Those saying stop moaning.

It's the direct impact the competitive nature of these games will have upon our Premier League fixtures.

Chelsea can literally afford to put the reserves out before they play us.

Chelsea have earned the right for an easier draw by being in Pot 1 though

Yes but it's a perpetuating cycle.. They get more points because they're in easier groups and so finish top and play easier last 16 teams. We just need to break through we'll get there buy will have to do it the hard way.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
UEFA must hate Juventus because they've been drawn against the Spanish champions and last year's finalists.
UEFA must hate Olympiacos because they've been drawn against the Spanish & Italian champions and last year's finalists.
UEFA must hate Malmo because they've been drawn against the Spanish, Italian & Greek champions and last year's finalists.
UEFA must hate Liverpool because they've been drawn against the holders.
UEFA must hate Arsenal because, despite being in pot 1, they've been drawn against the Ukrainian champions and 2013's finalists.
UEFA must hate Bayern because they've been drawn against the English champions.
UEFA must hate Barcelona because they've been drawn against the French & Dutch champions.

But clearly they hate City more

This middle man on SSN thinks that Liverpool can easily beat Real Madrid. Is he on a high? That defence will easily be sliced by that pace and power

Astley Lad said:
alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?

Wasn't that because Shalke and Dortmund were still to be drawn and couldn't go in the same group as Bayern
Yes, but sensible talk and reason doesn't come into it with a lot of our fanbase. May as well try talking to the dog and telling him that it's not a conspiracy, he'd take more notice!

GaudinoMotors said:
Not a fix but there's something wrong when the Champions of a country's league are put at the disadvantage of being in pot 2 behind 2 other clubs from the same country who get pot 1. Supposed to be the Champions League after all.
More concerned about what effect this will have on our domestic form - bad draw, ffp squad restriction & a lot of travelling.

The seeding is based on what the club has done in Europe the last 5 years(and the country ranking is added to it).

It's the right way of doing things.

The biggest concern for me is how this impacts on our league campaign. I'm fairly confident we will get out of the group but there isn't going to be much opportunity to rotate players in CL so autumn is going to be fucking tough for us in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.