Champs League Draw

de niro said:
regardless of what country or history in the comp no team finishing second third or fourth should be seeded higher than the champions.

its a con.
Best get on to the International Tennis Federation and tell them that Djokovic and Nadal shouldn't be seeded high in the Majors because they don't do as well or even turn up to all the tour competitions.

Calm down everyone. We are becoming a great side. There is no need to worry. We are more than good enough. I bet Roma, CSKA and Bayern are quaking in their boots.

johnmc said:
Theengelbert said:
johnmc said:
Chelsea have earned the right for an easier draw by being in Pot 1 though

Yes but it's a perpetuating cycle.. They get more points because they're in easier groups and so finish top and play easier last 16 teams. We just need to break through we'll get there buy will have to do it the hard way.

I agree with this. Its not that the draw themselves are fixed but how the top seeds are looked after and how difficult it is for others to become top seeds. But we will eventually.

And if we do manage to ever become pot A other teams will find it unbelievably hard to bring us back down into pot 2 again. Look at arsenal they've done FA in the league for years but they're almost cemented in there! With the quality we've got we'd be there for decades

The expression on Txiki's face was very telling. Extremely pissed off with the draw, it looked like "Oh no, not again"

It's a group of death, all right. Let's hope we get through this unscathed..

Astley Lad said:
alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?

Wasn't that because Shalke and Dortmund were still to be drawn and couldn't go in the same group as Bayern
Don't let the facts ruin someones paranoia.

We have improved season on season and no reason why we wont improve again, I am very confident of qualifying from the group and in some way it may be better that we have the bigger names as we will be up for them big time.

Kun Aguero said:
How safe is Rome to visit as a football fan? I know the rags got into hassle over there but that's them.

Depends if you like being stabbed. In the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.