Champs League Draw

Beermonster said:

l7-a-closer-look-at-the-date-tree-eilat.jpg

Hope this helps.

P.S I guess I should avoid Rome.

To be honest I am satisfied with this draw. All are good teams but we can beat everyone of them. It will be a test but one we can pass.

ColinLee said:
Astley Lad said:
alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?

Wasn't that because Shalke and Dortmund were still to be drawn and couldn't go in the same group as Bayern
Don't let the facts ruin someones paranoia.

Nope 3 groups they could of gone into at the time , it didnt make sense and still doesnt

Thinking about it, if Arsenal don't get defensive improvement they are also in trouble. If Besiktas caused them problems then Galay should also.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If Arsenal or Chelsea had drawn Roma they wouldn't be flapping like this
I know.

You're both missing the point........which is that the draw affords us no opportunity to rest any of our best players, yet again. This kind of unrelenting bunko contributed to injuries to Kun, Kompers, Silva etc etc last season, and doubtless will do again. Yes, we're good enough to get through, but I for one am sick of having to go at it hammer and tongs Wednesday and Saturday, whilst c**ts like Wenger and Mourinho get to light up a cigar and coast through, with the press sucking their cocks all the way
But we will rotate our top players in games against Stoke, Hull, Villa, West Ham, QPR, Swansea, Sunderland and Leicester like we would even if we'd had the easiest draw possible in the Champions League.

The only player who was overused last season was Zabaleta. Now we have Sag a there is absolutely no reason that any of our players will be overused this season whether we had drawn this or even a harder CL group.

Blueknows said:
ColinLee said:
Astley Lad said:
Wasn't that because Shalke and Dortmund were still to be drawn and couldn't go in the same group as Bayern
Don't let the facts ruin someones paranoia.

Nope 3 groups they could of gone into at the time , it didnt make sense and still doesnt

The whole process doesn't make sense. When Shakthar were the first pot 2 team out, they said on talkshite they could only go in one of the first 4 groups. No idea why

GaudinoMotors said:
Yawn the usual Bluemoon "grow some" and "man up" artists. Question the seedings and coefficients and you must wear tin foil on your head.

Tiresome isn't it? People are rightly questioning how this "random" draw seems to always end up with us in the toughest group only to be answered by the faux hard men. See how hard they act if we come back from Moscow with several key players injured and a tough Prem game a few days after it.

Like I said before, there should be no pots, but IF they HAVE to have pots, then it should be, Pot 1 - Champions of each league, Pot 2 - Second in each league, Pot 3 - 3rd/Pot 4 - 4th.

As someone said before, I highly doubt heated balls etc are used, the rules in place are the real con. It won't get changed though.

We've got a good enough squad to come through this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.