Champs League Draw

KippaxCitizen said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
They also lost in most of the big games last season in Italy last year: won just one of four games against the other two top three sides (Juve and Napoli) losing the other three.

If Arsenal or Chelsea had drawn Roma they wouldn't be flapping like this
I know.

You're both missing the point........which is that the draw affords us no opportunity to rest any of our best players, yet again. This kind of unrelenting bunko contributed to injuries to Kun, Kompers, Silva etc etc last season, and doubtless will do again. Yes, we're good enough to get through, but I for one am sick of having to go at it hammer and tongs Wednesday and Saturday, whilst c**ts like Wenger and Mourinho get to light up a cigar and coast through, with the press sucking their cocks all the way

Kun Aguero said:
How safe is Rome to visit as a football fan? I know the rags got into hassle over there but that's them.

Get a stab proof vest and you'll be fine.

ColinLee said:
Astley Lad said:
alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?

Wasn't that because Shalke and Dortmund were still to be drawn and couldn't go in the same group as Bayern
Don't let the facts ruin someones paranoia.
except there were four pots available and schalke and dortmund can only take two

don't let maths stop you though

Tough draw... again!

I don't see why we shouldn't qualify as I think we are better than both CSKA and Roma, and in regards to Bayern we have played them 4 times in the group stages already so we should be used to playing them by now and familiar with their playing style.

I think we can challenge to top the group in my opinion.

sincity said:
The expression on Txiki's face was very telling. Extremely pissed off with the draw, it looked like "Oh no, not again"

It's a group of death, all right. Let's hope we get through this unscathed..

You should have seen Vicky's face seconds before. She looked at Txiki with an expression saying 'told you so'.

Blue Haze said:
de niro said:
regardless of what country or history in the comp no team finishing second third or fourth should be seeded higher than the champions.

its a con.

Nail on head
Havent we always done it the hard way...This is the very reason we have top quality 2's for every position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.