Champs League Draw

Pam said:
aguero93:20 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Not worried about anyone from pots 3 & 4, we'll breeze it this year.
Leverkusen and Roma would be very fucking tricky but we should still qualify, no excuses.

Weren't Leverkusen twatted repeatedly by a shite rag team last season?
Yeah, with a shit manager, Hyppia. They've changed management since and took the piss out of Dortmund at the weekend in Dortmund. No thanks.

I would prefer Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern over Atletico Madrid, surprisingly to some.

I just think this Atletico side under Simeone is one tough nut to crack and they don't half take it out of you physically, for me I would rather be the underdog and play against one of the three I mentioned above, those teams will allow you to play, Atletico won't.

Don't really want to come up against Athletic Club or Roma. Saw Athletic play yesterday and when on their game they are insanely good, just not consistent enough. Otherwise I think we would be fine from Pot 3/4.

would like bayern during the oktoberfest. other than that porto early doors.

dont care i'm fucking having it wherever we go. Moscow too if i was being greedy.

There's some evidence that, all other things being equal, the teams with the higher coefficients in Pots 1 & 2 get the teams with the lower coefficients in 3 & 4 and vice versa. So on that basis I'm going for Benfica, Olimpiacos and Anderlecht.

ianw16 said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Looks like it'll be

Pot 1

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern
Chelsea
Benfica
Atletico Madrid
Arsenal
Porto

Pot 2

Schalke 04
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Paris Saint-Germain
Shakhtar Donetsk
Basel CC
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Manchester City

Pot 3

Bayer Leverkusen
Olympiacos
CSKA Moscow
Ajax
Liverpool
Sporting CP
Galatasaray
Athletic Bilbao

Pot 4

Anderlecht
Roma
APOEL
BATE Borisov
Maribor
Monaco
Malmö FF
Ludogorets Razgrad

As an image for anyone that wants to download it. Apart from anything else, it took me ages, so I'm posting the bleeder anyway!

2vb6dtl.jpg

The bottom line would be great group

de niro said:
would like bayern during the oktoberfest. other than that porto early doors.

dont care i'm fucking having it wherever we go. Moscow too if i was being greedy.

I enjoyed the Christmas markets in Dortmund and Munich just as much as the Oktoberfest. Apart from Munich (been twice not that bothered a third time) and Moscow (don't fancy the hassle) there's a shortage of appealing winter venues. Anyone know what Malmoe's like in early December?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.