Champs League Draw

yeah whatever !! said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BigOscar said:
Isn't it lovely that Liverpool have been handed a piss easy group despite being in a lower pot than us? Obviously when we were handed nightmare groups for being in pot 3, we were told that was what you got when you were in that pot, yet now we've moved out of it nothing seems to of changed.
ludovrats or whatever they are called are the only easy game for them..trust me basle are a really good side and they also got madrid

The dippers beat Madrid 5-0 on agg last time they played....that wont happen again. :)

Victims would win 5-0 in a poll.....

2mqqlg8.jpg

I like our draw.

All big games. I want to look forward to them and play against decent opposition. Don't want to be playing Maribor or Ludogrets in the Champions League

All the games could be tough, but we have a chance of finishing top. Bayern wont fancy going to Roma away.

Zee Germans
The Racists
The Arse Slashers

Welcome to el grupo de muerte!

For me the draw rules are a joke - how on earth can TV be able to dictate (to some extent) how a multi million pound competition is played out? (i suppose the answer is in my question as most of the dosh comes from TV).

Plus this country v country thing doesn't work for me either? Where's the logic? Imagine the FA Cup being a case of not being able to play someone from the same county. It makes no sense.

Anyway we have what we have and we'll deal with it. Let's be honest, even an easier draw would still send you towards the Barca's and Bayern's of this world eventually.

If you are going to win it you need to beat the best teams - and why wouldn't you want to?! I'd much prefer city to win the CL having beaten the best rather than an easy stroll through.

Marvin said:
I like our draw.

All big games. I want to look forward to them and play against decent opposition. Don't want to be playing Maribor or Ludogrets in the Champions League

All the games could be tough, but we have a chance of finishing top. Bayern wont fancy going to Roma away.

Are you totally off your rocker mate?

Those moaning about a tough draw, would you prefer Arsenal's group? they are top seeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.