Changes after jabs

The number the scientist, mathematicians or epidemiologist gave COVID was 28 days or 14 days if you were not going to die, does not take a genius to work out COVID would have died off a long time ago if you could not catch it multiple times.
What the actual fuck? Do you actually believe this shite?

It doesn’t “take a genius” to believe that made up shit no. It doesn’t take anyone other than the extreme left side of the IQ Bell curve to believe that tbh.

These are the actual figures as opposed to the ones your three brain cells decided to conjure up.

35E04DD2-7E63-4F90-9FAE-81A5CF6C518D.jpeg

Last edited:
As i have said ( if these figures relate to the ITV article) the 60/40 split can not be used for any indication as we do not know
A, was the person hospitalized for COVID
B, did they catch COVID in hospital
As far as i can see the only figure that can be used was that over 4,000 people caught COVID after having both jabs.
Oh no 0.072%, the vaccine isnt working…

As i have said ( if these figures relate to the ITV article) the 60/40 split can not be used for any indication as we do not know
A, was the person hospitalized for COVID
B, did they catch COVID in hospital
As far as i can see the only figure that can be used was that over 4,000 people caught COVID after having both jabs.
You’ve really not thought this through have you.

What the actual fuck? Do you actually believe this shite?

It doesn’t “take a genius” to believe that made up shit no. It doesn’t take anyone other than the extreme left side of the IQ Bell curve to believe that tbh.

These are the actual figures as opposed to the ones your three brain cells decided to conjure up.

View attachment 22440
That is registered cases you do understand the difference do you not? the lad at work went for a test because his sense of smell went how many millions of Cold or Flu capsules get sold every year as compared to doctors visits?

The number the scientist, mathematicians or epidemiologist gave COVID was 28 days or 14 days if you were not going to die, does not take a genius to work out COVID would have died off a long time ago if you could not catch it multiple times.
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that most of the population of the UK will have had Covid 19 at least twice in the past 12 months?

Based on multiplying the weekly numbers pinged by the app by 52 (or 104 or 78 or whatever)?

I did say that the figures could not be used and that is another way.
You said ‘As far as i can see the only figure that can be used was that over 4,000 people caught COVID after having both jabs.’

so 4000/50,000,000 jabbed is a very small percentage .

so I just used your figure, as asked.

That is registered cases you do understand the difference do you not? the lad at work went for a test because his sense of smell went how many millions of Cold or Flu capsules get sold every year as compared to doctors visits?
Haha. Amazing.

You should email SAGE and let them know pal. Seems you’ve got this covid stuff sussed out.

Just to be clear, are you suggesting that most of the population of the UK will have had Covid 19 at least twice in the past 12 months?

Based on multiplying the weekly numbers pinged by the app by 52 (or 104 or 78 or whatever)?
No that was just the use of a large number of people recorded open to contagion in a week

No that was just the use of a large number of people recorded open to contagion in a week
What is it you're actually arguing in favour of? I have asked you to provide me proof most people have had covid twice, still nothing. You say you're not against vaccination, but then argue with everyone that's is. I think you've lost the plot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.