Changes after jabs

Asthma disappeared, running faster, lifting heavier. Feel like I've been given Mo Farahs lungs

What is it you're actually arguing in favour of? I have asked you to provide me proof most people have had covid twice, still nothing. You say you're not against vaccination, but then argue with everyone that's is. I think you've lost the plot.
I am very much in favour of those at risk getting the jab, those that do not need it can get it if they want, i am very much against being forced into getting the jab, the Government has created an unbeliever hate mob that even on these pages shows its intolerance with our freedoms.( i am not an unbeliever just hate bullying in all forms)
As for your proof there is no proof information is limited to what the government want you to see, such as all those care home deaths that did not show on the COVID death figures or all those Flu deaths which do not show either or even the ages of the deaths my belief that everyone just about has had it twice comes from the amount of time it has been here the fact that you can catch it more than once and that i collate the figures for my company 300 workers and in COVIDs case their families, personal experience.

I am very much in favour of those at risk getting the jab, those that do not need it can get it if they want, i am very much against being forced into getting the jab, the Government has created an unbeliever hate mob that even on these pages shows its intolerance with our freedoms.( i am not an unbeliever just hate bullying in all forms)
As for your proof there is no proof information is limited to what the government want you to see, such as all those care home deaths that did not show on the COVID death figures or all those Flu deaths which do not show either or even the ages of the deaths my belief that everyone just about has had it twice comes from the amount of time it has been here the fact that you can catch it more than once and that i collate the figures for my company 300 workers and in COVIDs case their families, personal experience.
I also don’t agree that people should be forced to have the jab but I’m all for giving the proprietors of any business, shop or entertainment venue the right to not employ someone unvaccinated and the right to refuse entry to anyone unvaccinated once the second jab has been made available to all. If they do employ the unvaccinated it should also be a requirement that there is a notice at the entrance that this is what they are doing.

I also don’t agree that people should be forced to have the jab but I’m all for giving the proprietors of any business, shop or entertainment venue the right to not employ someone unvaccinated and the right to refuse entry to anyone unvaccinated once the second jab has been made available to all. If they do employ the unvaccinated it should also be a requirement that there is a notice at the entrance that this is what they are doing.
And that is the creation of a second class citizen that the Equality regulator is warning against, a government fueled hate mob, i am going to guess that you have bought into the herd immunity that the government is pushing out? well it does not work it can not work, Brazilian, South African and Delta COVID have proved that it can not.

And that is the creation of a second class citizen that the Equality regulator is warning against, a government fueled hate mob, i am going to guess that you have bought into the herd immunity that the government is pushing out? well it does not work it can not work, Brazilian, South African and Delta COVID have proved that it can not.
Equality regulator? There’s no such thing.
If you mean the EHRC which is the nearest thing perhaps you can point to this warning about second class citizens being created amongst people who refuse vaccines. I couldn’t find anything on their website.

I haven’t bought into any bullshit, I just want the right to know whether employees in places where I might go are more likely to be spreading a potentially deadly disease than if I go to other businesses where vaccination (or a medical exemption) is a condition of employment.

Seems you want people’s right to spread an infectious disease protected at all costs.

Equality regulator? There’s no such thing.
If you mean the EHRC which is the nearest thing perhaps you can point to this warning about second class citizens being created amongst people who refuse vaccines. I couldn’t find anything on their website.

I haven’t bought into any bullshit, I just want the right to know whether employees in places where I might go are more likely to be spreading a potentially deadly disease than if I go to other businesses where vaccination (or a medical exemption) is a condition of employment.

Seems you want people’s right to spread an infectious disease protected at all costs.
Yes i did mean the EHRC although the piece i read said Equality regulator,
`More likely and potentially,` hide the fact that even after the jabs you can still catch and pass on COVID you do not have the right to know someone else`s health especially after this lock down finishes, and i do want the right to spread an infectious disease the Flu has been around for a century now and will probably kill more in the next 5 months than COVID. once you lose a freedom they are gone forever

Just had one of my workers phone in, he tested for COVID, he had both jabs and he is not the first, as for death rates it is a pretty stupid idea that the rates were going to stay high with or without the jab, and as for the `1-2 per 100 non-vaccinated that get COVID` just about everyone has had COVID most twice before before the Jab existed,
That’s false.

We’ve had 5,880,667 total confirmed cases of Covid in the UK. A US study estimates that there could be around 86% more cases again in people who’ve had Covid but don’t know they have… that comes to 10,938,040 (although some of these are people who’ve had Covid twice).

There are over 67,000,000 people in the UK.

Yes i did mean the EHRC although the piece i read said Equality regulator,
`More likely and potentially,` hide the fact that even after the jabs you can still catch and pass on COVID you do not have the right to know someone else`s health especially after this lock down finishes, and i do want the right to spread an infectious disease the Flu has been around for a century now and will probably kill more in the next 5 months than COVID. once you lose a freedom they are gone forever
I’m struggling to understand your somewhat incoherent post but if I’ve worked it out correctly you seem to be saying that we shouldn’t have a right to know about someone’s health record, which I agree with.
However I don’t believe that seeing a NHS Covid pass which consists of a QR code and a green “valid in England” statement counts as knowing someone’s health record. There are safeguards in place that prevent the transfer of personal information even if it is scanned for verification purposes.

okay you can run this anyway you want, but first of people react to everything, you can not pump in chemicals without a percentage reacting, so now we know there is a percentage you can go find it for yourself.
This is true. It’s very common (it’s quite normal) for people to have reactions to vaccines and medicines. However, the medical industry are usually happy with a vaccine that has a 1 in 10,000 chance of a reaction; the Covid vaccines have a 1 in 250,000 chance of a reaction and 1 in 900,000 chance of a serious reaction.

While that would end up in around 780,000 people having a reaction, 8,667 of which having a serious reaction, if the entire world population get vaccinated (seems a large number), it’s tiny considering there are around 7.8bn people in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet with near 75% of the adult population vaccinated, the roads, shops, businesses etc, all seem to be busy… unless you’re saying that that’s just the other 25% out and about…

The figures of icu, intubation and death for anyone with covid all show that it’s a very high disproportionate amount of that 25% that follow that path. It’s not hard maths to work out.

Imagine 1000 people, 75% vaxxed, which is the current rate in uk adult population.

if 1000 people went to hospital with covid and the vaccine has no effect, 75% of them would be vaxxed.
If the vaccine has only a 10% effect, then you’d expect 750*9/10 =675 vaxx people in hospital + (always) 250 unvaxxed.
So 675 of 925 = 72% of those in hospital are vaxxed if vaccine is 10% effective.
20% effective = 70% of those in hospital
50% effective = 60% of those in hospital
80% effective = 37.5% of those in hospital

if we take the same scenario of 1000 people, 90% vaccinated, so only 100 are unvaxxed, which could be argued is actually where we are at now in the adult population.
10% effective = 90% of those in hospital
50% effective = 82% of those in hospital
80% effective = 64% of those in hospital
90% effective = 47% of those in hospital
95% effective = 31% of those in hospital

so , we are probably in the range of the vaccine being 80%~95% effective in cutting hospitalisations versus unvaxxed, based on actual figures for the (40/60 approx) proportion of people presenting at hospital for covid.

Note, this is hospitalisations, not for the serious stuff leading to deaths. Which as mentioned are even higher percentages for unvaxxed.

Current Figures from the US show an even clearer and higher disproportionate amount.
Quite apt I pulled 75% and 90% as example vaxx levels in adults, out of the bag, the day that 2nd jabbed reaches 72.5% and 1st jabbed 88.6%. Must have been my brain extrapolating from last time I looked - about a month ago.

the breakdown of effectiveness of vaccine percents versus the percent of covid vax/nonvaxx attendees of hospital, is really quite telling and based on unequivocal facts rather than ‘the internet’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.