Chants @ The Swamp Today

It seems incredible that in the week when City unveiled plans to move the bar up a few notches with plans for an incredible state-of-the-art academy complex, the rags and Liverpool are still inextricably locked into this bitter battle from the bad old days.

Leave 'em to their sideshow, I say. They represent the past; we're moving into the future.

BTH said:
It seems incredible that in the week when City unveiled plans to move the bar up a few notches with plans for an incredible state-of-the-art academy complex, the rags and Liverpool are still inextricably locked into this bitter battle from the bad old days.

Leave 'em to their sideshow, I say. They represent the past; we're moving into the future.
What a great post.

*applauds*

My god have you noticed how the rags have condemned a small section of fans.

Now correct me if I am wrong but to hear a chant in any football ground especially amongst a large crowd there has to be more than a small section singing this. I cannot believe they have even had the bollocks to say that during the chanting there was no direct mention of Hillsborough. You really cannot make this shit up.!!

I detest these rag bastards so so much. I was not ashamed to sing you will never walk alone yesterday at Stoke.

The media really are a rag machine aren't they.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Now correct me if I am wrong but to hear a chant in any football ground especially amongst a large crowd there has to be more than a small section singing this. I cannot believe they have even had the bollocks to say that during the chanting there was no direct mention of Hillsborough. You really cannot make this shit up.!!

I detest these rag bastards so so much. I was not ashamed to sing you will never walk alone yesterday at Stoke.

Just heard this shit on Sky, the same organisation who vilified City fans weeks before the Munich anniversary game.

One victim mentality against another victim mentality.

Hillsborough was a sad day for all football and I for one am glad the truth is coming out.

Munich was also a sad day for football and the families of those who died.

But this bunch of idiots have made it into a competition in grief.

cookster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Just heard this shit on Sky, the same organisation who vilified City fans weeks before the Munich anniversary game.

Next Sunday will be very interesting.

BTH said:

Bang on the button BTH.

A sideshow is indeed what we have here.slur fergies attempts to play up the importance of the match next week with liverpool are laughable..two great clubs with history blah blah..you mean a match between a club that won nothing last season(charity shield excepted) and another who are in the bottom half of the table is big news?? Are you fucking sure?

Meanwhile, the champions of england take on the spanish title winners in front of 80,000 fans..ho hum.

BTH said:

This

My tragedy is bigger than your tragedy... Could of been written by Morrissey.

Anyone mentions "munichs" and they play the tragedy card, yet a "minority" of fans sing in reference to '89

Double standards by the media... And we'll witness it again next week when they play Liverpool.

Hopefully Liverpool fans will see sense and not bite, best behaviour, and let's show them for the classless twat's that they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.