Chappy retires :( Merged - BBC Interview (P6)

Re: Chappy retires :(

Project said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:
Isn't that small young guy with hair in mess and bit bearded kitman too? He is acting as crazy as Chappy does and he is very close to players too.
That's Chris Nield. He's our "Social Media Executive". In other words, spends all day on Twitter and Facebook and gets paid for it.

Nah is is talking about the ginger lad who helps Chappy with the kits. I'd assume he gets the promo and another kid gets brought in.

That's Brandon, his assistant. He wont be getting a promotion, he's happy being an assistant I would say. And on Brandon letting me and a friend down with something, Chappy himself said, quote: "doesn't surprise me, he's got the brain cells of a flea".

Damocles said:
I see we're just making up things he said now to make this a Mancini thread.

Les Chapman has been at City for over a decade, 17 years if I recall correctly. He is adored by many ex-players and staff as shown by those willing to play in his testimonial game. CityTV like him and even the current players have great respect for him.

I'm sorry that he said something about a former manager that annoyed you people to the point that you can sweep away literally years and years of diligent and hard work that have made him such a respected person, but take it to another thread.

Just a small note, Stuart Pearce was on the radio today and he was asked who he thought the two most important people at City were with the host expecting Kompany and Yaya. One of his picks was Les Chapman.

Stuart Pearce you say.....

Sure he will be missed in the dressing room seems like a top guy. Thanks for your fantastic service to the club Chappy.

Project said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:
Isn't that small young guy with hair in mess and bit bearded kitman too? He is acting as crazy as Chappy does and he is very close to players too.
That's Chris Nield. He's our "Social Media Executive". In other words, spends all day on Twitter and Facebook and gets paid for it.

Nah is is talking about the ginger lad who helps Chappy with the kits. I'd assume he gets the promo and another kid gets brought in.

I'm pretty sure we poached Blackburn rovers kitman at the end of last season to take over from chappy as of next season.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:

And I've been doing that all this time for free!

Top Man, we certainly haven't seen the last of him, he will be working for City Media...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.