Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

R0BINH0

Too small to hold this game isn't it surley?! - not complaining about the distance though, seems fair for both fans.

Suppose it's because of the Olympics etc..

Tickets details to be announced soon, according to Citys Facebook/Twitter!

Half way between the two clubs is fair enough. Cant really complain, we didnt sell out at Wembley

Distance is perfectly fine, just wish it was at a bigger stadium. With all the tickets the FA gives away for this we can't be expecting more than 15k tickets surely?

I'm going to have to ask early for 2-3 tickets like i did from a fellow blue last year. Had a fantastic day with my dad despite the score and can't wait to hopefully go again.

Brief message - anyone who knows they can't make it, PM me if you're able to get either 2 or 3 tickets and we will sort something out. Cheers!

Yup it has to be because of the olympics as they want all the money they can get to pay off Wembley.

Bit of a bummer as prob wont be able to get a ticket now.

On the + side

If we had to pick a ground where we have a decent away record................

That would be the one for me !

just be thankful we are in it !!!

i have been told the the FA will take 40% for the football family the rest divided between the two clubs which should be between 12 & 13k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.