Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

Lots of people saying we didn't sell out Wembley so this will be perfect. I think there'll be more interest in this with it being closer and ultimately cheaper. Although, last year it was against United so that would have increased interest. Still can't see it going on open sale.

Back from Spain a couple of days before, will be great to watch City win in the sun, missed it last year as I was in Florida.

This should be played at OT or at least the Emirates. Villa Park is one of my favourite away days but it seems stupid to be playing a big game at a ground that doesn't even hold 50k.

Looked into this -

Last olympic game at the Millennium Stadium is a night match on the 10th of Aug.

Charity Shield 12 Aug

That not long enough to get it sorted out?

I think somebody has mentioned this but this like when we last won the league as it was played at a neutral venue.

S.H.R.E.K said:
Looked into this -

Last olympic game at the Millennium Stadium is a night match on the 10th of Aug.

Charity Shield 12 Aug

That not long enough to get it sorted out?
To be honest I'd rather go to Villa Park than Cardiff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.