Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

pretty chuffed tbh. we did'nt sell out wembley v rags last years.

shud be cracking atmoshpere..."WE ARE THE HOLTE END!"......hopefully ;)

ShawBlue said:
i have been told the the FA will take 40% for the football family the rest divided between the two clubs which should be between 12 & 13k

16000 tickets for the football family? Who the fuck would want to go to this other than fans of the clubs? Its a friendly

I'd say 13-14k is about right to be honest. We only took about 18k to Wembley last year and I'd much rather go to Birmingham than London.

Should be a cracking day out.

How long before we have the annual 'how many loyalty points will you need thread?'

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ShawBlue said:
i have been told the the FA will take 40% for the football family the rest divided between the two clubs which should be between 12 & 13k

16000 tickets for the football family? Who the fuck would want to go to this other than fans of the clubs? Its a friendly

It's not about who wants to go, it's about who gets a free ticket as a business partner of the FA..... Sad but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.