Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

I didn’t get to see the game due to work but it seems as if Laporte, B Silva, Foden and Aguero impressed.

Can anyone comment on how Mendy and Diaz performed?

Really well, the best blue was willy in the net otherwise it would have been 6.

They all did well

Be carefull fellow blues... remember granny shagger “teaching us a lesson” few yrs ago? 1st “trophy” turned out well for the trafford twats :)

seemless no matter who plays.

`to think we played like that wihtout David Silva a and Kdb who are the best two midfielders in the prem league...... (and Ederson)

Foden was superd but Motm was undoubtedly Benardo Silva.

Aguero looked very sharp with two great goals.

Kompany shows why he is still teh best one on one defender around and stones and Laporte were fantatsic. Mendy is a beast going forward..its like having Yaya toure at left back with the way he runs at people!

Thought Diaz was very good as well and i really hope he is also kept around as for me he is as good as Fodden.

Sane looked a little rusty understandibly

Mahrez....the advantage with Mahrez is that he can go outside his man as well as inside (Sterling just isnt good going outside his fullback). what Mahrez will have to do is up his work rate as that is what sterling gives you.

If we can just get cover/rotattion for ferna we are set...however its clear that Pep will put a square peg ina round hole and Stones looked soild in there....the only worry with stones in there is the ability to turn when receiving the ball in the defensive midfield posiion as he was reluctant to when he was in there today....no doubt about his use of the ball when he has time to turn however.

I didn’t get to see the game due to work but it seems as if Laporte, B Silva, Foden and Aguero impressed.

Can anyone comment on how Mendy and Diaz performed?

Mendy was very solid and a real threat, a couple of better decissions from other players he could have had a couple of goals. Diaz was excellent, couple of moments of magic to add to a very good and solid cameo. Much like Foden looks every inch a City player.

Mendy unlucky to not get on the scoreboard, he got into all sorts of great scoring areas only to be ignored by Aguero/Jesus/Diaz. Very encouraging, he'll be a monster this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.